Saturday, September 09, 2006

Gun collection and Pissing my pants!

Critters husband has a gun collection.. one late night we were tired, half crazy.. but wasn't quite ready to go to bed and for whatever reason went to check out the guns. Mr. Critter has a huge gun safe and I wouldn't even guess how many guns in there.

Now, I know NOTHING about guns. I wasn't raised around guns, and really I'm not comfortable around guns. Yet they still fasinate me. So, she's taking this one out and telling me what it is and taking that one out and telling me what it is... I then I see it! I still don't know what the hell it is. Because I pick it up and with wonder in my voice say "wow.. what is this?" Totally expecting the same sort of explaination I had gotten on the other guns.

Critter in the most serious tone says "That is... ONE BAD MOTHER FUCKER"

I did get to the bathroom in time, but it struck me so damn funny that I almost pissed my pants right there in her bedroom.

Critter... What the hell is that thing anyway? Boss Man told me, but I don't remember.. cause I was still laughing my ass off.

6 comments:

Eddie said...

sounds like a big dam gun to make you wet your pants, next time can i watch.....

Kentucky Brat said...

watch me pee my pants? Well, I didn't pee my pants.. just laughted so hard I damn near didn't make it the 15 feet to the bathroom.

Actually, that was the second time she'd gotten me, thats a story to come.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

It's the BFG 9000.

Kentucky Brat said...

could be.. Won't know until either Critter reads this or BossMan emails me. It just LOOKED cool.. it didn't look like anything else in that safe. The Gatlin gun didn't even give me that "wow" feeling!

KentuckyCritter said...

I've tried to post twice before and lost it...third times a charm...been out in the garage working...my brain is tired and this lap top is fucking with me...I hate lap tops...

The gun was a SR.15...an assualt weapon the Seals used to use...I found a pic on the web of it but don't have addies or My Favorites on this dumb lap top...did I tell you I hate lap tops?

This last two posts made me laugh my ass off...Amid the pain was laughter...gut wrenching, side splitting, crying and NEARLY pissing your pants laughter... It helps to look back on it all and laugh again...It's healing, and I try to think of those times when I start missing holding his hand as we walked together...I still can feel those big hands..

Kentucky Brat said...

Critter, I'm glad your liking these. They just pour out of me, no real thought process involved. So, keep an eye on me. You may need to make corrections.