Can I touch you? Are you out of touch? Can I take you out for awhile? Can I bring you into the light?
Come on, hold me tight... Are you afraid of the
Dangerous Types?
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Found my shy spidey... sleeping in the day!
A friend of mine (with a MUCH better camera than I) dropped by yesterday and took some pictures of my spider, during the day... while she is sleeping! Now, if I can just get him back at night sometime, so I can get some decent pictures of just what a beast she really is!
She's bigger than you are Bloggy, so that better be a heck of a can of bug spray!! She's moved anyway, about 5 foot higher in the tree. The boy child is happy, he doesn't run into her web getting out of his car now!
I remember when we were in third grade Didn’t we always laugh? Swinging double Getting in trouble Climbing trees Skinning our knees Chocolate long johns, digging for treasure, and Morris code Wasn’t it great to be eight years old?
I remember when we were in middle school Didn’t we do such crazy things? Racing the train Playing in the rain Cartwheels all the way to school We were so cool Frances and Robbie, changes, anger, and pain Everything to lose and nothing to gain?
I remember when we were seniors Didn’t we have any fear at all? Behind the bandroom during lunch Hangin’ with the crazy bunch Poetry class Full of sass Shauntee, Journey, Mr. Coleman, and the bathroom trick Why did we have to grow up so damn quick?
I remember the good times and the bad Has it really been over 30 years we share? My oldest and dearest friend My love to you I do send No greater friendship can be found Our minds, our hearts, and our souls are bound And that I’m trying so hard to say I’m thankful the Lord sent you my way.
8 comments:
Squash that thang!
Hi Kitty, I'm glad your being responsible and walking back from the library (bar).
Kitty, your not like bloggy are you? (chicken whinning, whimp) that can't seem to see the beauty in such a thing?
I actually found her hidden in the leaf... but we had to get a ladder out for my friend to get a decent picture.
I see the beauty. The further I am away, the prettier it gets.
*sneaks in and sprays bug spray on the nasty thing*
She's bigger than you are Bloggy, so that better be a heck of a can of bug spray!! She's moved anyway, about 5 foot higher in the tree. The boy child is happy, he doesn't run into her web getting out of his car now!
You mean...you mean...I'VE LOST WEIGHT!!! YES!
Hey KB! Just dropped by after finding your comment waaaaaaaayy back in my archives. Thank you for dropping by, and for such a nice remark.
Oh, and for the record? I totally dig spiders -- but not mice.
Goble-dee-gobble-dee Goo!
Post a Comment