This is the side yard, pay attention to the small fat tree on the right. That is my grapefruit tree, its not very big and only about 6 years old. But, I have more grapefruits then I will ever be able to eat and/or give away! See below.

and another one.. in case that didn't convince ya!
I don't know the name of this thing, but I love it... all year I have flowers, from early spring until it gets cold. All the blooms fall and litter the ground every night. But the next morning it is full of flowers again. It hasn't missed a day since I got it (we had a mild winter) it bloomed all year!

Can't let Swampy have all the critter pics.. I found this little guy hanging around in Slicks car washing bucket! He was about the size of a dime! If I had a spiffy camera like Swamp, I could have taken a better picture of him.. I'm totally sure of it.

Here is my Yucca (the whole thing). Just one bloom, but it is so pretty!

This little guy has made his home under the mimosa tree. He is very patriotic, with his red, white and blue armor.


Well thats it for today. I leave thinking about my poor snowball (which holds very old and fond memories).
5 comments:
*wrinkles nose at grapefruit*
lol - I like the scroller message :)
mr. b, I was wondering if you would notice the scroller message. Don't know what got into me.
AND, you are on my "send great quanities" of grapefruit list... so don't be turning that nose up at me!!
Hey Kbrat that is one sweet grapefruit tree --
Did that little toad have uber legs? It looks a little like a tiny spadefoot toad, but I'd have to see his feet to know for sure.
Mr. Swamp says that spider looks like a Gasterocantha cancriformis. How's that for a mouthful. (Spinyback Orbweaver)
Loving your pictures.
Welcome ms. kitty!
your probably right about that damn bush. It has been SO wet down here this year. I wonder if black mildew goes away on its own? Probably not huh. I will try some light bleach water to spray on the leaves and stems. Thanks for the thought!
Swamp! Nice to see you also. Thanks for the info on the spider. I looked him up on a site that has a lot of spidey pics and I think Mr. Swamp knows his stuff! I wish I could get a really really good picture of him tho, because in all the other pics, no one had a red, white and blue Spinyback Orbweaver (I'll never be able to remember his offical title). There were ones with black, but mine is bright blue! He's really pretty.
I'd like to answer your question about the legs on the toad.. but I don't know what "uber legs" are. I tried looking 'uber' up in the dictionary, but that didn't help me out much. He is still hangin around out there in the side yard, I will try to get a better picture of him for you.
Post a Comment