shit... Blogger has screwed me TWICE now. I got no personal enjoyment from it either... so no smart assed comments from those of you that would do such a thing.
First... Thank you Kilroy, that is exactly what I was waiting on. ;)
I've been thinking of taking this thing in a new direction, I have an idea and I'm just too CHICKEN BUTT to do it (sorry Swampy, it just sounds better). Actually, I have a couple of ideas, so I believe one will land here and the other will be started on a new and VERY anonymous blogger page. All I need now is some privacy (LOL) and some serious sit down typing.
I have yet to recover from the end of the year international college student party we had on Friday night. This one was a little calmer than the first, and there were lots of tears this time around, as most of the kids were leaving for family and home the next morning. They will all be missed. What a good group of kids! Kudos to their parents.
Blogger... you better at least kiss me this time around!
11 comments:
It would seem that I am the first poster on your site. Like at a party, I think that entitles me to certain privileges, such as being insufferable and spouting off to your other guests (when they arrive).
Is this the only kind of soda you have?
My pretzels are stale.
Do you think you could turn up the Air Conditioning?
Did you order any pizza without cheese?
Oh, the joke is on me. You only deleted your previous entries. Extending the party metaphor. I become the Jackass who shows up a weekend late and wonders where everyone else is.
lol.. welcome eduardo!
Never to late.
We will decide on the Jackass part at a later date.
Yeah, and tease us with another blog, hinting that you won't be "sharing" it with us!
Mr. Bloggy... IF I decide to do what I'm thinking of doing... you will not be told about it. :) sorry.
Chicken butt.
I fessed up to that right off the bat... did I not?
Bock bock.
complete with feathers...
Why are you starting an anonymous blog and not inviting your loyal fans, who stop in and comment even when you don't post anything?
Kilroy... I had to hold my breath for a MONTH before you posted. Ya know what that does to a person? Brain damage I tell ya, brain damage!
Post a Comment